The Men’s Club at Advent consists of men of the church and is very active in various church functions. On the first Saturday of every month, the Men’s Club has a breakfast for the men of the church at 8 A.M in the parish hall. They also gather on the third Thursday monthly to celebrate any birthdays. The club sponsors various church events, such as:
- A Chili-Bowl Cookoff in February to coincide with the NFL Super Bowl Sunday. Members of the church bring their special chili and the entire congregation is fed. Prizes are awarded for three different categories of chili.
- A steak dinner in March for the men of the church.
- A golf tournament held in May for all church members and guests.
- Two hamburger & hotdog cookouts held in May and August for the entire congregation.
- Manages the church Fall Festival & BBQ. The Men’s Club cooks and serves approximately 450 meals that day. This is the annual fundraiser for Advent involving the BBQ meals, a silent auction and children’s activities.