- Body & Soul Food Pantry
- Located at Church of the Advent. Hours Monday – Friday, 9am-3pm.
- Episcopal School of Nashville
- St. Luke’s Community House
- St. Luke’s provides many services to those less fortunate living in the west Nashville area, including day care, meals to the elderly and food assistance to those in need. Adventers provide support in various areas of need.
- Room In The Inn
- Advent volunteers provide clothing, food, shelter, and fellowship, to 11 homeless men on the first Saturday November through March.
- Second Harvest Food Bank at St. Luke’s Community House
- Advent provides support by collecting non-perishable food items and making cash donations for their purchase of perishable items.
- United4Hope & Norman Binkley Elementary
- Adventers provide support in areas of need as identified by the school.
- United Thank Offering (UTO)
- “The mission of the United Thank Offering is to expand the circle of thankful people. To achieve this mission we encourage daily prayers, offerings, and an awareness of the abundance of God’s blessings.” The UTO Ingatherings are a national and diocesan-wide project with all parishes and missions being invited to participate in the Spring and Fall of each year. The monies collected go towards grants that are requested by those in need. None is used for administration or other expenses. Fall UTO Ingatherings should be on a Sunday nearest October 18, St. Luke the Evangelist Day. Spring UTO Ingatherings should be on a Sunday nearest March 25, the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Food for the Poor
- An interdenominational ministry providing food, clothing, housing, education, medicine, and economic development in the Caribbean, Central and South America.
- Episcopal Relief and Development (ERD)
- ERD is the response of the Episcopal Church to human suffering in the world by bringing together the generosity of Episcopalians and others with the needs of the world. ERD administers the funds by providing relief in times of disaster and promotes sustainable development by identifying and addressing the root causes of suffering.